maandag 17 mei 2010

Book review: The Happy Introvert: A Wild and Crazy Guide for Celebrating Your True Self


http://farm4.static.flickr.com/3425/3913934360_1c9d743958.jpg 

Written by a self-confessed introvert, this fun-to-read handbook is a slightly wacky yet truly heartfelt look at the richness introverts experience in their inner worlds. Practical and guiding, it is a road map for how those experiences can be better understood, appreciated, and shared by introverts and extroverts alike.
The book dispels the wrongly held belief that introverts are victims of depression or some other unhappy state and reveals how introverts experience the usual range of human feelings, including joy and contentment. Helpful advice teaches introverts how to excel in areas where their personality is a benefit as well as how to find the inner strength to negotiate an extroverted world and stand up for themselves and each other. 






http://g-ecx.images-amazon.com/images/G/01/ciu/a4/c2/013781b0c8a07a307303d110.L._V242249741_SL290_.jpg 

Elizabeth Wagele

Born in Salt Lake City, Utah. Moved to Berkeley at ten, went to Cal majoring in music and music composition, married Gus, had four children and taught piano lessons. Renee and I wrote The Enneagram Made Easy - I did the drawings too. I wanted to see if I could write a book. I like to play the piano for people and for myself. Take requests and play tunes by ear or make up Enneagram variations. Don't forget the Beethoven Enneagram CD I made. That was really an interesting project and fun to do. I like to travel too. I love my kids and grandkids. I'm always curious about something - a 5 in the Enneagram. INFP in the MBTI.



Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten